During the last ten years (2009-2019), I authored or co-authored the following five papers in which I explored a wide variety of popular culture artifacts (novels, movies, TV shows, urban legends, etc.) from a legal perspective:
1. Gödel’s loophole (2013) (Kurt Gödel’s alleged discovery of a logical contradiction in the U.S. Constitution).
2. Clones and the Coase theorem, with Orlando Martinez (2012) (Blade Runner).
3. Buy or bite? (2014) (vampires).
4. Finding Santiago (2015) (Hemingway’s Old Man and the Sea).
5. Breaking Bad Promises (in progress) (Breaking Bad, Mexican narcocorridos, payday loans).