I will resume my “Smith in the City” series on Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, to commemorate the 27th anniversary of World Book Day (23 April 2022), below is a listing, in no particular order, of some book reviews and book chapters that I have written over the years:
- Review of Ryan Patrick Hanley’s book about Adam Smith, Our Great Purpose (forthcoming).
- Review of Jeremy Adelman’s biography of Albert O. Hirschman, Worldly Philosopher (available here).
- Review of Tyler Cowen’s Love Letter to Big Business (here).
- Review of Randy Kozel’s Settled Versus Right: A Theory of Precedent (here)
- Review of Cheryl Misak’s biography of Frank Ramsey, A Sheer Excess of Powers (here).
- Review of Nate Oman’s The Dignity of Commerce (here).
- Chapter for Economics of the Undead: “Buy or Bite?“
- Chapter for Better Call Saul & Philosophy: “Breaking Bad Promises.”
- Chapter for Blade Runner: memorias, vigilencia y el sujeto desechable: “El ajedrez en Blade Runner: lecciones de la Partida Inmortal” (in Spanish).