In addition to my regular teaching duties, I worked on the following projects this year:
- Adam Smith in Love in Econ Journal Watch.
- Betting on Conspiracies in the Journal of Brief of Ideas.
- Teaching Tiger King in the Saint Louis University Law Journal.
Accepted for publication/forthcoming
- Breaking Bad Promises — my contribution to a new book on Better Call Saul and Philosophy.
- Kurt Gödel and the Leibniz Cover-Up — accepted for publication in the Journal of Law & Public Policy.
- Lockdowns as Takings — accepted for publication in the Idaho Critical Legal Studies Journal.
Ideas & works-in-progress
- The Chegg Conspiracy — a proposed criminal complaint against Chegg, Inc.
- Why Not Use Auctions to Allocate Launch Licenses? — a five-part series of blog posts on SpaceX and the FAA, which are available here, here, here, here, and here, and which I will write up into a formal white paper during the holiday break.
- Guam, Puerto Rico, and the 13th Amendment — a 214-word abstract for the Constitutional Law Institute’s inaugural conference on the Reconstruction Amendments to be held at the University of Chicago Law School in April of 2022.