Among other things, the holidays are a time when I finally get to catch up on my scholarly readings. Below, for example, is a listing of some of the sundry papers and books I am studying this season:
- “Gametek: the math and science of gaming” by Geoffrey Engelstein.
- “Where is my flying car?” by Josh Hall (cover pictured below).
- “Games: agency as art” by C. Thi Nguyen.
- “Do you have to reply to this paper?” by Saul Smilansky.
- “Moral theory and anomaly” by Tom Sorrell.
- “Measuring the accuracy of diagnostic systems” by John A. Swets.
- “Extreme entrepreneurship” by Adam J. Sulkowski.